This files are intended for making of spare parts for cheap pixar style desktop lamps.
- base file
- mount caps
- For mounting onto a workbench (without the cylinder) feed a long 5mm screw going through the base plate.
- For using with the stock desk stand attach and glue the cylinder.
- Feed the 5mm screw through, press the cylinder against the base and secure the conection with a selflocking nut.
- Put on and glue the caps onto the mounts. These caps will prevent the springs from slipping away without using screws.
- A screw M4x30mm or a pair of screws M4 x12mm can be used here though.
For details look at the pics.
If you really need it feed a screw screw M4x30mm through both mount holes or a M4x12mm through each mount hole. This long screw blocks the lower rods as the stock mount does.
- Assemble the lamp as usual.